Naa.In.A.Nut.Shell
Thursday, April 10, 2008
kan begunting ku..!!!
akhirnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aku beyoga tadi! hahaha saspen. bukan jua apa.. almost 3 weeks ku nda beyoga mcm barat rasa ku.. hehehe.. i was doing Yogilates just now, which is the combination of yoga and pilates. i prefer pilates bcos it makes my tummy flat!! kekeke.. but yoga pun siok jua pasal it teaches u how to impose balance (kan ballet ku eyh.. haha NOT) and it makes my thigh smaller. inda jua mcm paha ku yg seperti pohon pisang!!! hahaha nada deh JAUH PALIS..

i doubt if i'll go again tumoro bcos im planning to go KL tumoro to cut my hair. its been longggg since i cut my hair, the last time prasanku d brunei bah. too bad i can't make my hair look any different pasal rambutku TABAL sama WAVY MAVY. huhu.. yatah cemana tah bisai d gunting ne ah? GUNDUL kali bisai. hahaha sasak.

anywaysss.. the booboo is coming in 2 days with....... gimme an S, gimme a U, gimme an S, gimme an H, gimme an I!!!! SUSHIIIII~~ haha lame jua eyh.. bah sudahtah i wanna watch Selamanya from youtube. hehe cheeeers~
posted by Dina Junaidi @ 11:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Chatter Box
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Who's Naa?

Name:Dina Junaidi
Home:Brunei
About Me:21. currently in Malaysia. Mass Comm student. loves good food. always dancing in the rain. not single. sometimes crazy. loved by everyone. =)
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Who was here?

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Links
N.I.A.N.S Hits

(antah bnr kah jua inda ne ia mengira ane..)

Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER