Naa.In.A.Nut.Shell
Sunday, June 15, 2008
pulang kampung
hellew fine people. guess what? yes yes, im going homeeeee today. hehehe. my flight is at 6 so i have plenty of time to go online and do my last post before reaching brunei. hehe. but i doubt that i would update my blog when im at home, i rarely go online bah yatah. lagipun nada e-speed, mun kan harapkan brunet atu, kan setahun rasanya menunggu kn connect ah. hoho.

anyways, got all my stuffs ready since last night. aku suka balek, but i just hate packing. pffts. i just hope my luggage nda excess, yatah since last night sudah ku cuba2 mengangkat beg ku ane. takut ku barat. haha. and i was doing some last minute cleaning last night, saja2 since i have nothing to do after the exam. hehe. oh and speaking of exam, my malaysian studies exam yesterday was ok, alhamdulillah jua lah. but it shocked me when half of the ppl in the hall were trying to cheat during the exam. gila eyh, ada this guy who sat two rows in front of me, got caught for cheating and he was sent out of the hall. wat a stupid jerk, adakah cheating dapan2, i mean he was sitting precisely near the aisle, nampak jua tu mun ia meniru c talur ah. tink man tink. but thank god Hafiz gave me some tips on what to read the night before the exam, so at least i know what topics to aim for. hehe thanks fiz! =)

bah eyh, im kinda hungry. im gonna cook something before we leave at 3 later. pam and dhisty's gonna send us off, atleast save jua usin mun kan pakai taxi anu mahal sejuta ah. bah i think i wont update any sooner. so u guys dont miss me too much. hahaha. toooodles!
posted by Dina Junaidi @ 12:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Chatter Box
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Who's Naa?

Name:Dina Junaidi
Home:Brunei
About Me:21. currently in Malaysia. Mass Comm student. loves good food. always dancing in the rain. not single. sometimes crazy. loved by everyone. =)
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Who was here?

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Links
N.I.A.N.S Hits

(antah bnr kah jua inda ne ia mengira ane..)

Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER