Naa.In.A.Nut.Shell
Monday, September 1, 2008
im currently addicted to...


cinta ini membunuhku by D'Masiv.. this song is gonna be on the repeat mode in my iTunes for a week! hehehe..

anyways,its first day of puasa here, its nothing much of a difference since im in 'hols' for puasa-ing.. hehe.. but me, nissa n rina are planning to go to Alamanda later for food shopping and dorang tarus sungkai sana, oh and c booboo taught me how to cook BUTTERMILK CHICKEN sudahhh so im gonna buy the ingredients later and overcome my cravingssss.. hehe.. ia pulang mengajar memasak ne.. hahaha thanks b! =)

p.s. b, lain kali bnyk2 lg blajar memasak mknn favourite2 atu skali u tell me the ingredients so i can cook here ok? hehe..
posted by Dina Junaidi @ 12:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Chatter Box
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Who's Naa?

Name:Dina Junaidi
Home:Brunei
About Me:21. currently in Malaysia. Mass Comm student. loves good food. always dancing in the rain. not single. sometimes crazy. loved by everyone. =)
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Who was here?

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Links
N.I.A.N.S Hits

(antah bnr kah jua inda ne ia mengira ane..)

Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER