Naa.In.A.Nut.Shell
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
alum ku memakai jubah itam. ALUM EYH.
family fun day was over and they decided to make it a yearly event, so we know what's comin ahead next year for the family. and next year mesti tah ku contribute membayar jua since i'm gonna be working by then, insyaAllah. =)

on another note, im going back to KL in 17 days. one side of me is feeling anxious and excited to go back, see my frens and back to uni life. and another side, sad sad sad. the fact that i've been in brunei for almost 3 months is killing me to leave my family n loved ones again. i'll miss sending n fetching my dear sister to and fro school. i'll miss having unconditional lame jokes with my brother. i'll miss having friday and sunday breakfast with the family. i'll surely miss the hangout sessions in riverview with the besties and most of all, i'll miss the boyfriend taking me out for dinner, casual outings and movies. =( *sigh* but to think of it, i can't be greedy. at least i get to get home for every semester break that i have. which is like 3 times a year? unlike some of them yang di UK, OZ and NZ atu. lagitah kesian. jarang2 kan balek brunei, ane mua ku saja d brunei ane. sampai kadang2 some of my cousins thought aku grad sudah. bila jua ku memakai baju jubah itam atu? ALUM EYH.

bah no mood ne no mood. i think im hungry so i'll go and find something to eat now.
posted by Dina Junaidi @ 1:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Chatter Box
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Who's Naa?

Name:Dina Junaidi
Home:Brunei
About Me:21. currently in Malaysia. Mass Comm student. loves good food. always dancing in the rain. not single. sometimes crazy. loved by everyone. =)
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Who was here?

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Links
N.I.A.N.S Hits

(antah bnr kah jua inda ne ia mengira ane..)

Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER